Where do you Stand in your EQ
What is Emotional Quotient
Who is it For
What can I Expect
Why do smart people fail? Why do technically brilliant individuals have trouble managing others and collaborating on a team?
It is not because they lack intelligence or technical skills. Far from it. What they lack is a critical level of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and the ability to manage their own emotions and others’ when they are under pressure.
Whether you are a formal manager or want to increase your individual performance (or both), this program will teach you the foundational principles and brain science of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
Focusing on managing your emotions under pressure, this program will enable you to increase your personal leadership by learning how to manage your emotional brain in your most difficult moments. This will allow you to influence and engage others, and connect with them in a more meaningful way.
Reserve your place on this popular course, today.
If You Want to
- Anyone who wants to maximize their performance, as well as personal and business success, by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through EI skills.
- Assess and understand current Emotional Intelligence level.
- Understand technique for being highly positive and energetic.
- Understand how emotions can influence thoughts, goals, relationships, decision making ability, etc.
- Undertsand importance of high expectations and pressure and how to go through it.
- Understand how to be emotionally strong person, who can handle emotions.
- Understand how to be a responsible person, who do not beleive in blame/complain.
Learn the brain science of emotions that drives your behavior under pressure
Increase your awareness of the situations that put you at risk of having your emotions lead to unskillful behavior and poor decisions
Learn practical strategies to help you respond more skillfully as pressure, tension and complexity increase
Identify patterns, triggers and emotional habits that either drive or derail your performance
Learn to suspend judgment – become ‘more curious and less certain’ – to effectively engage and influence others
Sessions you will explore
|Session : ForeNoon||Session : Afternoon|
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EI)
Let Go Negative Emotions
Know your emotions
Your level of EQ is firm, but not rigid
Manage your emotions
|Stay Proactive, Not Reactive|
Emotionally Intelligent Stress Management and Resilience
|Dealing with interruptions||Why Leaders Should Develop their Emotional Intelligence|