What is Time Machine
Who is it For
What can I Expect
Do you sometimes feel that you are working really hard but you are not making much progress?
You are online looking for some good time management training in order to help you find ways to improve your efficiency; meaning your ability to get more done, in less time.
This informative one day time management course is designed to show you exactly how you can get more done in less time by eliminating any time management errors and replacing them with time management skills.
Actually, time management training is not about learning just one skill. Time management is based upon the application of many related skills: including planning ahead, prevention of error; prioritisation; delegation; and good decision making.
If you do not plan ahead and prepare today, then you will feel the consequences of that omission next month.
You will really like this time management and personal effectiveness course because you will learn everything you need to know to make vast improvements in your ability to get more done, in less time.
Reserve your place on this popular course, today.
If You Want to
- Get the most value from every hour at work
- Work to tight deadlines
- Work intelligently in a sometimes chaotic environment
- Work with people who sometimes occupy your time without adding value to your day.
- Find yourself having a “busy but non-productive day”.
- Find yourself being too easily distracted by non-important things
- Achieve better results through effective planning and clarifying objectives
- Spend more time working toward your high-value goals
- Keep things in perspective
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals and prioritize them to determine if activities are goal-directed
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives
- Manage resources more efficiently
Sessions you will explore
|Session : ForeNoon||Session : Afternoon|
|Managing yourself||Identifying your priorities|
|short and long term Objectives||Using planning and scheduling techniques|
|The art of effective delegation||Managing meetings|
|Setting SMART goals||Use the four Ds for effective workflow|
|Dealing with interruptions||Time wasting and procrastination – how to fight them|